Sunday, January 16, 2011

Criminal Intent - Hands Up (video)

The idea of a "hands" video started over a year ago for Tjara's birthday when I made her a mini-vid which you can see here.  Unfortunately, the song I used for her video is by Simple Plan and I've had two other full length videos (two of my best!) using Simple Plan songs banned by YouTube.  I think I've learned my lesson.

When Hedley came out with this song, my opportunity arrived and I've had a blast making this video.  A BIG thanks to the cimusers who told me where to find specific clips from episodes I couldn't remember and for suggesting some favourite "hand" clips.  Now crank up the volume and enjoy!

If you're receiving this as an email update, please click on the title and watch the video on the web.
This is my first HD video and is best viewed *full SCREEN* on YouTube rather than smaller.



YouTube has banned this video in Germany, so here it is on Vimeo (it plays better small on Vimeo than YouTube).


Hands Up from CI Musings on Vimeo.

Hands Up – Hedley

Oh my god, something is wrong
I'm floating down a river
Where I don't belong without you
Cause if I fall without you

Now I see, it's all clear to me
I can do a lot of things
But I could never be without you
Cause if I fall without you

PRE-CHORUS
And you pick me up when I am down (pick me up)
And you make me smile

CHORUS
So hands up, take it all away
If I got you, then I'll be okay
I know now everybody say,
"If I got you I like it that way."

Oh my god, nothing is fine
I go a little crazy
Cause I'm losing my mind without you
Cause if I fall without you (if I fall)

Come what may, all I gotta say
I could have a lot of fun
But I don't wanna play without you
Cause if I fall without you (woo)

PRE-CHORUS
You pick me up when I am down (pick me up now)
And you make me smile

CHORUS
So hands up, take it all away
If I got you, then I'll be okay
I know now everybody say,
"If I got you I like it that way."

Without you I don't have a reason
Without you I don't have a song
Cause all my days I live to praise you
Make me want to scream and shout it out
It's all I gotta say

CHORUS
Hands up, take it all away
If I got you, then I'll be okay
I know now everybody say,
"If I got you I like it that way."

Hands up, take it all away
If I got you, then I'll be okay
I know now everybody say,
"If I got you I like it that way."
If I got you, then I'll be okay
"If I got you I like it that way."

(Like it that way, like it that way,
like it that way, like it that way,
like it that way, like it that way,
like it that way)

8 comments:

  1. Let me be the first to say...AWESOME! Loving it more with each viewing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be the 2nd to say...AWESOME!! I love your videos. Going to watch again and again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god...incredible good!!! I love that video and see all our ideas and suggestions together...sigh.

    Never stop to surprise us with your amazing videos, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one expresses himself through his hands as well as Robert Goren does...and "I like it that way!"
    No one expresses herself through her videos as well as quietfireca does...and "I like it that way" too!

    What a clever idea for a vid! Fun and upbeat! The music, lyrics and video clips are well sychronized and well chosen - as always, quietfire. You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this video and the song with it. We all love Bobby's hands, don't we? And I really love watching the videos you make, they keep my interest in Bobby and Alex alive. Can't wait for the new shows when you will have some new ones to work with. I still watch your Loyalty video at least once a week. Keep "em coming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing video! Just commented on it. I keep watching it. Love it.

    ~Snyder~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredible video, Quietfire. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your wonderful comments! You encourage me to do more....

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!