Sunday, June 28, 2009

Criminal Intent - Hung Up (video)

I'm holding my breath that this will stay on YouTube!

Robert Goren is antagonistic towards authority, some rich people, villains and those who just plain ignore him. People who are Hung Up on themselves. He will do something outrageous to see the reaction it will provoke, making himself unforgettable to those he is interviewing. Are these little tugs-of-war a technique or is he just not able to help himself? Whatever it is, he gets the information he needs AND it’s entertaining!

During these clips Goren’s demeanour differs; sometimes boyish, sometimes exasperated or confused and very occasionally guardedly amused in the aftermath.

Eames usually appears to totally ignore these events. But there is no doubt that she’s noting them, no question she is amused and delighted by his nerve. She loves to watch him in action. After these little incidents, he will almost always make eye contact with her as if to ask “Did you get that? That was interesting….”….. or maybe it should be “I know you got that.”

If you are receiving this blog entry as an email, please click on the title to go to the blog and view the vid.



Suzie McNeil - Hung Up lyrics

This is it
I've played every trick up my sleeve
and I'm tired of trying to believe
I'm seeing something that's just not there

This is hard
When you always have somewhere to be
Somewhere, but never with me
But I've been a fool to even think that you care

cause you're so hung up on yourself
Don't you know
Can't you even tell
But tonight you'll be fine when I'm out with someone else
You're so hung up on yourself

I could stay
fulfill you're every single desire
Providin anything you require
But I'll go
Even though day after day
I look for a reason to stay
If only you could tell why I feel this way

But you're so hung up on yourself
Don't you know
Can't you even tell
But tonight you'll be fine when I'm out with someone else
You're so hung up on yourself

Well you can't say nothing else
never noticed how I felt
All the things you never shared
Never cared when I was there
And all the times I thought you cared

This is it
I've played every trick up my sleeve
and I'm tired of trying to believe
In you and me

Well you're so hung up on yourself
Don't you know
Can't you even tell
But tonight you'll be fine when I'm out with someone else

Hey you're so hung up on yourself
Don't you know
Can't you even tell
But tonight you'll be fine when I'm out with someone else

You're so hung up on yourself

2 comments:

  1. Ah, that explains the embedding I mentioned to you, LOL!

    I love the "intro", too. The way he was mimicking the guy. I was always surprised that guy didn't notice and get mad at him for that.

    Oh, and the piece with the dress (whichever ep is that) - LOVE IT. How he yanks her around... *sigh*

    Oh, and still in love with the piece from Depths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all these clips. What a work. I enjoyed every single perp confusion. As Bobby 'hugs' that Asian Man...which ep is that? I love it and wants to be at his place.

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!