Tuesday, January 27, 2009

500 Miles Video details

This vid was originally added to YouTube on July 29, 2008 and had 1,962 viewings before it was muted in January 2009. (My first sentence reflects my hope that I don't have to explain why I'd make this vid to anyone who wasn't a CI fan and if I was found out by those who know me in other capacities that they'd stumbled on one of my huge weaknesses!)

This vid now has an Introduction. Don't watch it full screen - Vimeo doesn't have high quality. Sorry! (It might be a slightly bigger screen if you watch on the Vimeo site....)

Please feel free to leave your comments about the vid here - I never know when I might have to move it again!!



(if you receive this via email subscription, you may wish to click on the title above to take you directly to the blog page for viewing the vids)




Well now you know my dirty little secret! I had such a blast making this, you just can't imagine!

This vid is for Magra -- with thanks for her Inspiration, Enthusiasm and Friendship! You go girl!

No copyright infringement intended -- just sharing fun!

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers
When I wake up, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who wakes up next to you
When I go out, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
If I get drunk, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who gets drunk next to you
And if I haver, yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's havering to you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

When I'm working, yes I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's working hard for you
And when the money, comes in for the work I do
I'll pass almost every penny on to you
When I come home (when I come home), oh I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home to you
And if I grow old, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's growing old with you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

Da da lat da (Da da lat da)
Da da lat da (Da da lat da)
...etc.

When I'm lonely, well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who's lonely without you
When I'm dreaming, well I know I'm gonna dream
I'm gonna dream about the time when I'm with you
When I go out (when I go out), well I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who goes along with you
And when I come home yeah I know I'm gonna be
I'm gonna be the man who comes back home with you
I'm gonna be the man who's coming home with you

But I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

Da da lat da (Da da lat da)
Da da lat da (Da da lat da)
...etc...

And I would walk 500 miles
And I would walk 500 more
Just to be the man who walked 1,000 miles
To fall down at your door

1 comment:

  1. Glad I stumbled unto this!! (Thanks Google!) I hadn't seen it in so long and then I think I heard it at work one day a while back and "CI" came to my mind.. haha. Has this been removed from YT? Because I could not find it there.

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!