Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Criminal Intent - My Life

or the Suck Vid as it's become affectionately known.

Whoa, cute warning with shipper overtones!!!! Yep. Well, really, what do you do with a song like this? lol!

This was a request from hargiteam42 and I liked the song so much, I couldn't resist. It’s been such a nice change from the Perfect daddy-issues and the Sober Frank-issues. Let’s enjoy the best side of Robert Goren’s life! I hope you like it!
My Life



This vid includes some of the standard great clips from Criminal Intent hopefully put together in an interesting way. I busted my backside to get the actions in sync with the music. Hope it works for you.

If you need to know where a certain clip is from, just ask in the comments and let me know the time stamp on the vid for the clip in question. I know you won’t be the only one asking!

There are clips from 32 episodes here. I managed one btsoh (black t-shirt of hotness) and one tiny btsoh (if you fancy Eames). (That’s from one of those vid-makers lists that we keep….)
There are also 2 fine eye-rolling clips! I also particularly like when he gives her a clap on the back. It’s a wonder he didn’t whack her across the street! Lol!
“Darling” is from Anti-Thesis and
“Honey” is from…. Come on! Where’s it from???? Con-Text
“Bobby” is from In The Wee Small Hours Part 2 (after she’s been busted on the witness stand – I guess she learned about coming clean with her partner before he did….)
“Alex” is from – the only time he says it when he isn’t introducing her – Amends.
(We have vid-maker’s “name calling” lists, too – it just cracked us up when we added Honey and Darling.)

If you are receiving this blog entry as an email, just click on the title at the top to take you to the blog where you can view the vid or go to my YouTube channel.

Watch in High Quality if you have a fast internet connection. Depending on the size of your monitor, it may stand up to full screen viewing.

A huge thank you to Susan for her technical assistance!!
and Magra, of course, for listening to my technical and creative woes when I have them.

Enjoy!

I own nothing except the lettering at the end of the intro and end of the song.




Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You Lyrics

Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life would suck without you

Maybe I was stupid for telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong for trying to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way, I found out I'm nothing without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you, but I can't let you go
Oh yeah

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Cause we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

2 comments:

  1. Not surprisingly, another great job! Love hearing them call each other Honey and Darling and Bobby and Alex. Love the lines about having issues, but you're pretty messed up too, and being with you is so dysfunctional - very a propos for these two! The clips you used spanned all seasons of LOCI which is a nice treatment. And, as always, your timing is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet vid, whilst I feel its brother/sisterly love between them and Goren is always lost and scared without her, scared even more if she is in danger. I think Eames stabilizes him, despite being vunerable anyway, he seems more vunerable when she isn't around.

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!