Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Nothing stays the same....

I've had a number of my vids hosted on Imeem. As of today Imeem removed all non-advertiser paid videos and photos, so if you've had my page bookmarked.... Well it's not very interesting anymore.

Perfect and Save You have been repositioned on the web, but you'll still find them easily by clicking on them in the right-hand column.


After successfully disputing After All to YouTube, suddenly they have blocked it in some countries. It's still on YouTube but not accessible to some. I will soon make an alternate place to view that, too.

Please let me know if you can't view Sharp Dressed Man, Perfect or Save You!
Happy viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!