Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sharp Dressed Man returns from Purgatory

Hmmm, not even sure there is a Purgatory clip in here - oh, yes! there is!

Out of the blue today, I had a YouTube comment which made my day - it was on Sharp Dressed Man. But, but, but...... ? YouTube blocked Sharp Dressed Man almost right away (6 months ago) because of the song..... I had left it on my account, just like I have done with other vids that have been blocked.

So a big thanks to initialswitch for a) her surprised sweet comment and b) for alerting me that SDM was "Live" again!

So vid-makers shouldn't be discouraged. Things change....

If you are receiving this as an email update, please click on the title to view the vid on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!