Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Perfect - not so Perfect!

I've had some very very confusing YouTube revelations in the last few days. While I was checking my channel the other day, I noticed that there were more videos listed than ususal.... YouTube gave me back Perfect! Except not everyone can see it. As it turns out, it is blocked in some countries, the US being one of them! And this is the same problem with Somewhere.
Confusing!
Frustrating!
Annoying!
Unfathomable.
All of the above. So if you're in one of the "right" countries, here is Perfect - all about Goren's relationships with father figures and his drive to be perfect in order to gain the attentions of a loveless father.

If you are unable to see it, here is it's current alternate location!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!