Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ships in the Night

So, no, this isn't a Criminal Intent post, but I had to share this vid with anyone and everyone I know in my "fun" life.

The amazing TatyanaOracle created this vid for me as a Christmas present. Tatyana is amazing, her talent is amazing and this video is amazing.   Every time I watch it, I see something new, both content-wise and technically. (It took me many viewings to see Erica ghost into view at :49-:51).
If you don't subscribe to Tatyana on YouTube, you should! You'll never be bored as she vids almost anything you'd imagine - except vampires. She has this vampire thing..... vbg.

I really enjoyed this series - the characters are what kept me coming back every week. Jack and Erica were sometimes like oil and water, but had the same moral center which bonded them.  He never lost his focus or moral compass and his purpose was to center her when she was pulled in every direction imaginable. I think I was also charmed that this was filmed in Vancouver and I love spotting landmarks.

And did I mention this was an amazing vid?  Tatyana has shown all the things mentioned in the last paragraph and more.  It is a wonderful gift that I enjoy almost daily!

If you're receiving this as an email update, click on the title and view the video on the web.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're a criminal intent fan.

    please, lets try to get it renewed an 11th season! there are social sites:

    http://facebook.com/renewcriminalintent & http://twitter.com/reviveNBCLOCI

    sites dedicated to getting the show back an 11th season on nbc, since usa network is done. people REALLY ARE sending emails/letters in NBC's direction!

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!