Saturday, February 28, 2009

YouTube Vids Update

Well, I did something bold and unlike me and disputed all the copyright issues with YouTube for my vids they've blocked and muted and as of tonight, all 12 of my vids are back on YouTube. Walk 500 Miles even has audio. Sweet!

If you like to watch there, fill yer boots!! Of course if we discuss them in a scholarly way, it falls under the fair use clause!

So think of something scholarly to say!! The link to my YouTube channel is here.
Thanks for watching!

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't know how to dispute "fair use" but I am glad that you got yours back at least-did you know LeileS had had her account suspended, YT really messes up the quality of your video especally since the WS installment, some of my WS vids are wide and some aren't it looks terrible, but probably one of the better FLV ones out there pity they have to be so pinickity about Music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! It's back!!! Congratulations, Suzanne!!!

    I have learned so much from your vids! They make me feel like I have a brain! "The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is
    not equal to the square root of the remaining side." See what I mean? lol (scholarly, no?)

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!