210 Mather Street, Greenpoint, Brooklyn, NY 11222
For some reason, I thought he'd moved somewhere along the way, but when putting together this mini-vid, I had to re-assess that. All scenes show the same home. The biggest difference that I noticed was the floor. And perhaps the cupboards are darker later. An eagle-eyed Susan noticed the 2 cups and bowls in Faithfully. Has he "got someone"? or does he have a higher threshold for putting his dishes away? How about that nice harvest gold stove.....?
Here, for your amusment, are most of the scenes in Robert Goren's place. There is no sound to distract you. Once you've seen it, try answering these questions. (Don't expect me to have the answers!)
- Is this a house or an apartment?
- Does he own the place?
- Do you see any discontinuities?
- What stands out most to you? (about the surroundings, not the characters - stop watching them!)
- What do you suppose is on his fridge?
- Where is the rest of the house????
If you are receiving this as an email update, please go to the blog to view the mini-vid.