Monday, April 11, 2011

Human Target - Where I Go (Video)

Well, ya, I'm cheating on Robert Goren again.  But really this song wasn't going to cut it for Goren and Eames right now.  We're all too happy about their return to be doing angst.

You can see my Human Target Musings on my new blog here - I'm totally charmed that it's filmed in Vancouver and I love spotting the locations.

The song used in this vid is written and performed by an amazing singer/songwriter, Nick Gardener and the more views for the vids which have used his songs (with permission), the better!  I think this is technically the best vid I've made (except for one little glitch.....  which you might not even notice.),
Thanks for watching!
(if you are receiving this as an email update, please click on the title to view the vid on the blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!