Friday, March 27, 2009

Criminal Intent Music Video Awards

If you're a fan of Criminal Intent Music Vids (that'd probably be the only reason you'd be reading this!) then you should check out
The Criminal Intent Music Video Awards.
I know very little about them, except what I read on the web. I don't know when the nominations are finished or if there is voting, but there is a contact email.

Some very sweet person(s) nominated my vids!!

It's nice to have a selection of videos all listed by category with direct links to the vids.
Sit back and get your daily mini dose of Goren and Eames et al.
Happy viewing!

3 comments:

  1. Your vids have spoiled me, Suzanne. I don't usually watch any others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll vote for you if you promise to share should Goren be the price for winning ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, that's a tough one! Would I be able to share????

    ReplyDelete

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!