Monday, March 16, 2009

No Nicole Policy

As time went on and vids were created, I realized that I never added Nicole Wallace to my vids. There is a reason. I can't stand her!!! lol!

Here is my No Nicole Policy.
It was time to move it from my YouTube Channel, but it was too funny to have disappear, so:

NO NICOLE POLICY

Every effort will be made to insure
NICOLE WALLACE WILL NOT BE REPRODUCED IN ANY WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM ON ANY VIDEO PRODUCED BY QUIETFIRE.

Application of Policy Standards

Quietfire will apply practice standards and guidelines regarding the aforementioned policy. This is to protect Quietfire from compromising her integrity and/or endangering the publics safety.

Violations
Violations may include, but are not limited to any act regarding Nicole Wallace that:
Exposes Quietfire to ridicule by her peers, friends and/or family
Results in public embarrassment to Quietfire
Results in the breach of Quietfires integrity, fidelity, or bravery (aka FBI) during the course of her work.

Disciplinary Actions
Violation of these policy standards may result in immediate disciplinary actions that may include
Formal reprimand*
 Suspension or restricted access to Law and Order Criminal Intent**
 Termination
 Expulsion
 Civil prosecution
 Federal prosecution
 International prosecution
 Friendly persecution (and I do mean persecution!)

*from conscientious CI friends
**Nicole-containing episodes

Assistance
Any inquiries relating to this policy or application of this policy should be referred to World Information Services for a Clean Environment

References

The Accountability Act of 2008
Canadian Government Code, Section 441
North American Administrative Code, Chapter 1212
North and South American DIR Standards Review and Recommendations Publications

.Thanks to Susan for making this look so official!!!!


If you carefully watch my vids you need to get a life.... er, no, I mean you might have noticed that I broke my policy for the Sober vid. Well, blame it on Frank! I have now sobered up and am back on the No Nicole wagon!
vbg.
Except for the next blog entry....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've changed the settings so anyone can comment even if you don't have a blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thanks for your comment!